Group and Private Lessons:
If you cannot attend your regular swimming lesson the following conditions apply:
If “Enough Notice” is given for your absence – a 1/2 price fee applies or if _you pay by the block you can choose between the 1/2 price fee OR a make-up lesson.
“Enough notice” is defined as:
- For children swimming in the moming please notify us by 6pm the night before their lesson.
- For children swimming in afternoon please notify us by 12pm on the day of their swim lesson.
- If a full week’s notice is given for an absence – there is no charge for the missed lesson (subject to a maximum of 2 per term including school holidays)
- If less than the required notice is given, or no notice at all, then the full lesson fee will be charged.
Parent and Baby Classes:
Provided you notify the centre of your absence prior to your child’s class time, you are entitled to the first 2 absences per term free of charge.
All subsequent notified absences will incur a 1/2 price fee. For those babies on block payment terms, you get the option of paying the 1/2 price fee or attending a make-up lesson before the expiration of your block.
- To help parents with costs we provide weekly payment terms.
- We require all children to be a week in advance at all times. • For payments we also require you to pay for your new block the week before it ends.
- For 3 enrolled children a 10% discount applies
- For 4 or more enrolled children a 15% discount applies
Cancellation Policy – We require a minimum of one weeks notice of your final swimming lesson. This lesson can be taken out of your week in advance or paid for if you choose not to attend.